Kid Club & Movies
- Kids’ Club is run Monday to Saturday throughout Victorian school holidays
- The activity generally starts at 10am each day and children are required to book in at reception. Activities cater for different ages and abilities. We encourage those parents with younger children to come along and help out. Recent activities include rock pools, woolen dolls, sun catchers, key rings and mosaics, Bingo and mini Golf Competition just to name a few!
- Movies are usually held at 5pm and 7pm screened in the Shearwater Function Room in the holiday period as well, the movies create a relaxed atmosphere
- We have a large DVD collection that is continually being updated, and our large screen and surround sound brings out the best effects in every movie.
- On request movies are also shown at 8.30am in the games room, which gives parents an opportunity for a sleep in!
- Can’t make a session but still want to watch the film? We have the solution. You can borrow the DVD and watch it in your own time and return it to us when you are done. For full list of movies available for hiring, please see reception
- Easter time is a great time to come and stay at the park, with the easter parade and the annual easter egg hunt. Kids club usually involves decorating you bike for the parade and the drawing of the Easter raffles that each family is automatically entered into on arrival.