115 Princes Highway PORT FAIRY, VICTORIA AUSTRALIA
- BIG4 Port Fairy couldn’t be easier to find
- We’re on the Princes Highway, Port Fairy. Just watch for our signs.
- We are on the left if you enter town from the Warrnambool direction or on your right if you are coming from Portland.
Where is Port Fairy?
- Port Fairy is located on the South West Coast of Victoria Australia 350 kms from Melbourne via the Princes Hwy.
- The Princes Highway brings you through the towns of Colac and Camperdown in Victoria’s Volcanic Hinterland.
- Many travellers, of course, choose to take the coastal route from Melbourne allowing them to experience the famous Great Ocean Road.
- This longer route will take about six and a half hours from Melbourne but is a great way to spend the day travelling to Port Fairy.